Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh well...

My sewing machine is not working.  I have no clue what happened to it!  So, I find myself with nothing to do today.  Well, nothing that I had planned... which sort of leaves me a bit overwhelmed with freedom!
I decided to play some music and found a good old friend... Elliott Smith.

Oh how I love Elliott Smith! It reminds me of Jonas, on how we met, how we fell in love, our first kiss, the first song he played me, all we've been through, and how we now are married, live in our own apartment, have a dog and a baby coming in just a few weeks.



When we were apart (and there was no Skype), all I needed to do was play Elliott Smith and I would instantly feel better... or sometimes worse and just start crying to the songs... I thought Jonas was as mellow as Smith. When I met him. And that he sang very like him as well... soft and mellow. That was actually the first thin I told Jonas when I met him the day he arrived to Costa Rica and me and my brother picked him up in the airport: God! You are so mellow! (WHO SAYS THAT TO A GUY THEY JUST MET???????? ME! And I ended up marrying him.)

No comments:

Post a Comment