It's been a while, but I am starting to see the light in the end of the tunnel. The MA exhibition is a week from today, then the week after I have the exam and then, I WILL BE DONE! So, bare with me a bit longer, I will come back and blog again.
I got a nice surprise today! A very unexpected surprise, especially because I have been so absent the last YEAR! But, nonetheless, someone thinks this blog is inspiring and I am so happy for that.
The Lundians from the amazing blog Delusions of Equality have nominated this blog, me, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you!! It has been a true pleasure to follow you and read everything you have to say. And thank you for reading me!
Now, here are the rules this award:
Thank and link back to the blogger who has nominated you, then post the award logo to your blog, write a post on the nomination and nominate and link to 15 other very inspiring bloggers. Notify them (with link to the post); and tell 7 things about yourself.
Now, 7 things about myself:
- I am from Costa Rica, but I live in Bergen, Norway with my husband Jonas, my two year old daughter Olivia and our dog Rafa.
- I am just about to finish a Master in Fine Arts. My work is mostly conceptual and process based. I do a little bit of everything.
- I left my country seven years ago and I mostly miss my family, fresh cheese, plantains and the beach. Also everything else.
- I find pleasure in a good meal, watching series on the sofa with a wool blanket, going for a walk on a nice day and having time for myself.
- I don't know what I will do with my life once I am done with the MA, all I know is that we are moving to London and we'll see what happens next.
- I am so tired right now that I am having trouble typing and it is only 9:08 pm!
- My daughter Olivia is the coolest, most amazing, funny and charming, also stubborn and determined little thing I have ever encountered! But GOD how I miss a good old party with friends without thinking about tomorrow!
Thank you again! Now, here is a photo of Ms. Olivia, who will turn 2 on just a few days and is getting bigger and bigger every day!!! I will be back soon, I promise!
Now here are some bloggers that I would like to nominate!
- Because life is tough but filled with small things that keeps us going, because she is writing with all of her soul: Entooonces Caracolito.
- Because of the honesty, down to earthness and beauty of the every day: Life According to Celia, Ting som gjør en Glad and Peonies and Polaroids.
- Because he says it like it is: Fusil de Chispas.
- Because he should write more often and maybe this will be an incentive!: Perra Pop.