|Sleeping in the plane. No tears!|
|Having a beer in the SUN!|
|And another beer...|
|Moules au vin blanc|
|my baby <3|
|An obscene waffle.|
|View of Grand Place.|
What I learned about this trip:
- Olivia is amazing traveling. She is super patient and as long as she has something to suck on, she will be happy through the flights. (Bottle feeding was more effective on take off and landing than breastfeeding)
- Always, ALWAYS, carry extra clothes in the hand luggage. Especially if there is a party that is happening on the same date of the arrival.
- Bring more than enough nappies and more than enough formula.
- A blanket is always useful.
- Stick to your everyday routines as much as you can. Even if you are away from home.