Sunday, May 29, 2011

6 weeks!




My little Olive turned 6 weeks yesterday.  It is so amazing how time flies! She was just in my belly like seconds ago and I was impatiently waiting!  Now we have reached 6 weeks.  That means that everything starts getting back to "normal" (yeah, right!).  One good thing is that my body is back to normal now.  Officially.
Olivia smiles all the time, she looks for me when she is not with me, she smiles at her dad and grandparents, she can hold her head up almost all the time, she makes the cutest little noises and drools like a Saint Bernard!  She is now wearing size 1-3 months old clothes, finally fitting into her pijamas!  She likes a little independence every once in a while, and she is loooooving her night baths (as long as she has a full belly) and her after-bath-massage.
She went up 1kg since the first week! my baby is growing so fast!
We are hoping to move her to her own bed in the next few days, that's our next goal.  Other than that, I think we're doing pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment