Sunday, April 24, 2011

1 week and 1 day.

That is how long it has been since our lives changed.  It's been a week of joy, frustration, pain, exhaustion, helplessness, overwhelming love, every human emotion and feeling combined at the same time.  I have to admit it has been hard, harder than I ever thought, but all worth it.  Each day we achieve a new milestone, we learn something new that makes things easier and more manageable.


This is Olivia, born Saturday the 16th of April at 2:20 pm.  Weighed 3055g and measured 48 cm.  She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  Eats like a hungry tiger and cries to the top of her lungs when she doesn't get what she wants.  She has the biggest blue eyes, the most delicious mouth and smells like powdered milk and fresh air.


6 comments:

  1. My heart is jumping with joy, she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have tears of joy ! Bless this new life and feed her with tons of love every minute! I{m so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby girl <3 I get emotional myself – only by looking at the pictures.

    See you when you´re ready! I have some gifts wrapped in muffin paper for the "half-meter princess"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls! I'm dying for everyone to meet her. Just need to master the art of breast feeding first before I adventure myself to a trip to town!!! (I'm still quite clumsy) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats the biggest eyes ive ever seen........ but we all knew she would look amazing with them gorgeus parents:):):) so proud of you dani!

    Runa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takk Runa!!!! Stor klem til deg!

    Gracias Mari! Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete