Monday, February 21, 2011

Time.

TV time.

What to do with some free time?  Not that I am complaining! I am definitely not! I'm just saying... it is weird to feel so free (?).  I have sort of taken this time as "my time".  I am being selfish and I am enjoying it.  I have some school things, but that is not stressing me at all (the idea is there, now it's just a matter of executing it but that will take no time.)  Besides that, I have been very happy nesting.  Sewing, knitting, framing pictures, washing baby clothes, checking we have all we need, just looking forward to the big day.  I have especially been enjoying my time with Jonas.  Having walks together, going out to eat, going to the movies... just being the two of us (plus Rafa).  Soon we will have a little one that we already love and look forward to meet, but for now, it is nice to sit next to each other, make Sudokus together, dream about the "dream house"...  just be the two of us.  And some times, just be me, by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment