Thursday, January 5, 2012

In a while, crocodile...

In just a few hours we will leave Bergen for 6 weeks and go to Costa Rica to spend some time with my family.  Our journey has started already and we are both terrified and exited to see how it will go on the next 24 hours.  We have a long flight from Copenhagen to New York (ca 8 hours) that makes me a bit nervous (regarding a screaming-tired-not falling asleep baby) but if everything goes as smooth as I have planned (in my head!) then, it will be a piece of cake.  So, jet lag, here we come!
I will try to update as often as possible, but maybe it will be a bit slower on the next few weeks, since we will at the beach, mountain and home having lots of fun and meeting lots of fun people!
Anyways, see you soon and I'll check in here probably once a week.

Wish us luck!

(By the way, my maternity leave is officially over (sad), and Jonas is a full time dad for the next 10 weeks, so, that will be fun (even though we will have to share Olivia with lots of people in Costa Rica).  As soon as we get back, I will start school again and Jonas will have time to be alone with his little girl, go for walks and just enjoy being a dad on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment