Sunday, September 2, 2012

New starts.

It's been a lot lately.  Olivia started at daycare, I started at school again.  A new project took form and now is actually happening so I am really busy.  Therefore, no time to blog.  But here are some pictures of the last month.  Including the last days of summer and the first day or day care for Olivia.
We had a bit of a rough start, but now it seems like she is enjoying herself and having lots of fun with all her new little friends.  There is still a bit of crying when I leave, but that will eventually pass.  All I know is that she is learning so much and that it is so good for her.  I miss her a lot though.  After 16 months of being together every day all the time, it's like a little piece of me is missing but the moment we get back together again, it's perfection, kisses and cuddles and smiles and hops and all that is good in the world!

First day at daycare


Lilliput!

She thinks she's hiding and I can't see her :)

One last summer day.



Mami got a haircut and now we look a little bit alike.

Tired.

and tired on the way to daycare

with pappa <3

1 comment:

  1. Que buenas fotos, ya me hacía falta este blog, aunque se que no tenés mucho tiempo, hay una fiel seguidora aqui.las amo
    mami

    ReplyDelete